Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Cincinnati Bengals Face Masks - NFL Face Coverings Shop
The Chicago Bears trail the New Orleans Saints 7-3 at halftime in their NFC wild card game.[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]

The enshrinement ceremony for the Class of 2021 is currently scheduled for the week of Aug. 5-9. The Class of 2020 is scheduled to be enshrined at a separate ceremony that week, as well, because this past August's event was canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions.

The Tennessee Titans might have a former linebacker in Mike Vrabel as their head coach, but is was the offense who once again carried them into the postseason. A 2,000-yard season from Derrick Henry and another stunningly efficient performance from Ryan Tannehill at quarterback helped the Titans take home the AFC South.[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]

[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]

With his 5-yard TD run and TD completion to Knox, Allen became the fifth player since at least 1940 to score a touchdown rushing, passing and receiving in his playoff career. Allen scored on a 16-yard catch from John Brown in a 22-19 OT loss at Houston a year ago.

[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]

Donald would need to be healthy and great. Floyd would need to provide ample issues off the edge. Ramsey would need to be a warm blanket in chilly Lambeau for Adams. And, most critically, the Rams would need something from Jared Goff. Not easy, but not impossible for the visitors.[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]

"It's been a long time since Bills mafia has been able to celebrate like this," quarterback Josh Allen said postgame on CBS. "But again, it's one game. I am just happy for a chance to be able to play next week."

nflfacecovering.com
Nfl Shop Face Masks

"I know he's watching," he told the Pilot. "I'd do anything for him to be here again."[ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)